Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap: Friday

On Friday, KK and Aunt Amy arrived in CoMo.

The kids and I went to the airport to pick them up...which was quite interesting being that they were about 30 minutes late. I was officially "that parent"...letting her children run around like wild hooligans. At one point, Weslie was crawling down the baggage claim conveyor and Kade was trying to do flips around one of the bars (and banging his head on the concrete.) I think I heard one of the other Moms say to her little girl, "No honey, you cant get on the conveyor...NO ONE is SUPPOSED to be on that!!"

Yeah, well...what can you do.

Anyways, we got KK and Amy and went to grab a bite to eat...then to Wally World for a few last minute items that we had forgotten.

We came home and began to bake the cakes that would end up being Weslie's princess cake.

Then we all attended Jackson's first birthday party (he's the son of one of the fellow Strength and Conditioning Coaches.) The kids had a blast jumping in the bounce house and were worn out when we got home.

It would be the theme of the weekend...go to a party, play hard, sleep.

No comments: