Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"God Jesus"

The other night, Kade and I were talking about why it was raining outside. He wanted to go out and asked why it was raining. I told him, "Well, I guess God wanted it to rain today."

And his reply was, "No, Mommy...not God...Jesus!"

Then I tried to explain to Kade how God and Jesus are the same person.

It was all VERY confusing to the three year old.

And the more and more I proceeded to explain it to him...the more confused he got.

So I simply resorted to the only thing that I could even think would make sense. I said, "It's his first and second name...just like yours is Kade Tayor...His is God Jesus."

He totally got it then.

Caton asked me what His last name would be. And I can only assume it would be "Holy Spirit."

Pretty appropriate since we just celebrated the rising of our "God Jesus Holy Spirit"...dont cha think???

No comments: