Baby girl (and us) have a packed weekend ahead.
My aunt and uncle (my Dad's sister and brother-in-law) arrive in CoMo tonight...after Weslie's therapy, we are planning to go to dinner with them.
Tomorrow, KK and Aunt Amy arrive at the CoMo airport. The kids and I will be picking them up...then I am sure we will be going to lunch, picking up any last minute supplies, coming home to let the kids nap, then attending a birthday party tomorrow night.
Then Saturday is the big day. We will be prepping all morning and the party is at 1pm. Should be a good time.
Then Sunday is Easter!!! After seeing if the Easter bunny brought the children anything, we will put on our Easter dresses and head to Church. Then, we will be cooking a big Easter dinner...turkey, sweet potatoes, all the fixins.
And Monday it is back to the grind...after taking KK and Aunt Amy back to the airport.
Wow, now that I wrote it all out...it is ALOT!!! But we are so excited to be so busy!!! Talk to yall next week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment