Last night, Kade and I were goofing off and pretending to be each other. He was the "Mommy" and I was "Kade." So I was determined to say all the things that he says. Our conversation went like this:
Kade as Mommy: (in a very high pitched voice) Hey yittle boy, you wanna paci?
Mommy as Kade: No, Mommy. I want chocolate milk!!
K as M: No Kade. You cant hab cockolate milk. Its too late.
M as K: Then I want fruit snacks!
K as M: You cant have fruit snacks eeder.
M as K: But why Mommy?
K as M: Because I am too yittle.
M as K: Too little...but you're the Mommy.
K as M: But I cant reach em. Mommy, can I have fruit snacks?
And then we resumed our normal roles...
1 comment:
How sweet is that! So did he get the fruit snacks :)
Post a Comment