Friday, March 20, 2009

KK and a 3rd Bday Party

KK arrives today...in like 3 hours!!! We are so excited!!!

AND, the same little boy that will be receiving this present, will also be having his 3rd birthday party tonight.

We still have much to do. On the list:

  • go by my office to pick up my memory card that I forgot there yesterday so that I can take pics at the party
  • pick up KK from the airport
  • grab lunch
  • assemble and ice the dinosaur cake
  • wrap Kade's bday presents
  • go to the grocery store (drinks for the party, extra plates, ice, candles)
  • get the kids to take a good afternoon nap
  • figure out what we are doing for dinner
  • attend/host the party

I'm tired just thinking about it!!! Yall have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

My kiddos are sure looking forward to it!!

Diana said...

Have a great time!!! And Happy Birthday Kade!!!