We couldnt figure out a way to wrap up the F150 that Kade got for his birthday...so we just set it outside and opened the door.
Here is his reaction:
...it was priceless...
...then he proceeded to get in it and run into everything in the yard - the lightpole, the fire hydrant, Daddy's truck, the solar lights that I had just purchased...
...he DID let his little sister ride...but was VERY concerned with her touching everything (hence the "hurry up and get her out of here" smile)...
...he had KK help him load all his stuff into the bed...
...and loved every minute of it!!!






2 comments:
Aww, so glad he liked it!! I love little kid smiles!
That reaction is great... hand to the mouth with a gasp... means its a winner!!!
I love he checked the inside out first - & when he gets in & starts it up & your husband is quick to turn the camera off "Hang on hang on hang on"... I just laughed!!!
Post a Comment