Thursday, January 8, 2009

EEG Results - Preliminary Final

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with Weslie's neurologist's office...and the final report was back - evidently, another neurologist read it for Dr. Patel - and IT IS NORMAL!!! Praise God!!!

ORIGINAL POST:

We got the preliminary results from Weslie's EEG yesterday...and everything looks NORMAL!!!

We will have to wait until after the 19th to get the final results, as her neurologist is out of the country until then...but any good news is appreciated at this point!!!

We are going back tomorrow to get more blood drawn and have them run the last of the bloodwork. They want 5-hour fasted blood...so we will see how THAT goes...since she has been getting up around 6 am to eat breakfast...and the clinic doesnt open until 9. Fun times...fun times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news and I know you are relieved. I Imagine that you and Keith (who better) with the help of the occupatiohal and physical therapists will keep that sweet baby moving her arm/hand. Love to all, Jackie

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so happy!!!