Last week, Caton was off...for the entire week!!! Unfortunately, I was not. So, he decided that he would spend some super QT with Kade. On Monday, they went to see "Bolt" - an animated movie about a dog. Caton's review was that it was cute...and Kade loved it AND did a great job watching it in the theater. On Tuesday, they went to eat lunch at McDonalds and played on the indoor structure there (more to come on this story later). Wednesday they didnt get to do anything as we had a doctor's appointment for Weslie. Thursday they went to Chuck E Cheese's. And on Friday, Caton took Kade and our godson - Jarrett - to Going Bonkers and to eat lunch at McDonalds.

They had so much fun that Kade WAS NOT happy about having to go to daycare this morning. Thank you, Caton for taking much needed time away from your hectic job to spend some time with your oldest baby. I know he loved every minute of it...and I love you for thinking to do it.
The pic was taken last weekend...they had both fallen asleep in the recliner and I couldnt resist!!!

3 comments:
Such a sweet photo and daddy!
What a great daddy. I swear watching a man be a good daddy is the best thing in the world!
Great photo. Has Kade got a different hair style? Looks cute and its getting darker. Keith's hair style is cute too. Love JD
Post a Comment