And just a few other shots...Mommy and the kids...a rarity...Mommy on the other side of the lens...thanks Sherri for bailing me out (as I forgot my camera!!!)
...and Kade trying to get Weslie to look at the camera...
Towards the end of the evening, they were trying to rush through handing out all of the door prizes, so they just started calling out random names. So, obnoxious me yells out, "I want the bowl!" and what do you know, they called my name and I got a great big MIZZOU painted chip bowl. (I will have to post a pic when I take one...its awesome!!!)
Merry Christmas!!




2 comments:
I LOVE that bowl. I looked at the team store but they didn't have it :( Cute pics of you and the kids!
Love love love Kade's sweater!! Little boys in argyle sweaters are too cute. See ya in 3 days!!!! Oh and Wes' stockings are cute too ;)
Post a Comment