The first round of blood work came back for Weslie...and it was all completely normal!!! They tested for the blood clotting factor...normal. They tested her white blood cell count...normal. They tested her red blood cell count...normal. They also tested her protein levels...all normal!!!
So we still have to go back and get more blood drawn so they can run more tests...but for now...everything is looking normal!!! And THAT is some very refreshing news!!!

12 comments:
YEAH!!! BUt hopefully they can come with an answer for you as to what caused it, and that it won't happen again!
Yeah!! That's exciting, good luck with all the other testing!
Wow, what blessings! That IS great news! I'm so happy for ya'll.
Yeah for Baby Weslie! What great news. I have been meaning to stop and comment for weeks now - I am sorry it took me so long, But my mom and I have been praying for all you guys. I hope it is good news from here on out.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
GREAT news!!
That's great news! We'll keep praying they can get you final answers and you can put all the worries behind you. Merry Christmas!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Normal is good!!! Well when it comes to tests it is ;) I can't wait to hug and squeeze all my Catons!!! Jackson is excited too! He's kicking me right now.
Praise the Lord!!!
Wonderful news!
That is such wonderful news. We pray that all of the other tests are as good. Love you. Aunt J
woo hoo!!!!!
So glad to hear it, friend!
Post a Comment