Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful Fall Weather

We are having some beautiful fall weather up here...and I am sure that it will soon be too cold for us to even think about playing outside!!! But until then, we are enjoying every minute of it...
...and Weslie is now officially a sitter-upper!!!...
..."Mommy, I am not going to eat this leaf, promise!!!"

...Kade loves his sister...

..."I like being outside, Momma!!!..."

...Weslie under our tree in the front...

...this was taken with the flash...hence the washout...

...just one brother, one sister...lovin life...

8 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Way too cute!!!

The Stoner Family said...

What a great couple of pics!!! Totally perfect for xmas cards!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Adorable!

Jamey, Lettie, Ansley and Stephen said...

I am jealous of your fall leaves! Nothing like that here in Mobile as you know.

I am guessing you get lots of snow????

The kids are so cute!

Lettie

Brooke said...

I love your pictures! They are all so great. You're kids are so darn cute!

Bailey's Daily said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! Wes is getting so big!!! I can't believe how cute they look!!

Diana said...

Great photos! She is such a cutie... and I love the pics of her a few posts back as mini-Caton.

Carrie Yost said...

Those are GREAT pictures....ESPECIALLY the last one of the two of them together!