I am so feelin' this...I cant get enough!!!
Did you see the one on Diana Bradford's blog the other day about the guy doing this dance?? Wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ifGHUfR5KsENJOY!
Which one are you?
I love it too!!! Heck I just love her!!
I have one thing to say... Go Mizzou! ( we are now your biggest fans!)
That is so funny - I've watched this like a half dozen times today... its been in my head & I keep walking around shaking my hand!
Her new CD is AWESOME! I love it. Did you see when Saturday Night Live did their version with Beyonce about 2 weeks ago?!? It's posted on my blog now. It was so funny.
Nevermind. It's not on YouTube anymore. I'll put it back once I can find it again. Justin Timberlake was so funny in it!
This is my new favorite song!! I LOVE it!! I watched/listened to it so many times!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Did you see the one on Diana Bradford's blog the other day about the guy doing this dance?? Wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ifGHUfR5Ks
ENJOY!
Which one are you?
I love it too!!! Heck I just love her!!
I have one thing to say... Go Mizzou! ( we are now your biggest fans!)
That is so funny - I've watched this like a half dozen times today... its been in my head & I keep walking around shaking my hand!
Her new CD is AWESOME! I love it. Did you see when Saturday Night Live did their version with Beyonce about 2 weeks ago?!? It's posted on my blog now. It was so funny.
Nevermind. It's not on YouTube anymore. I'll put it back once I can find it again. Justin Timberlake was so funny in it!
This is my new favorite song!! I LOVE it!! I watched/listened to it so many times!!!
Post a Comment