...and decapitated the little boy!!! Yeah, I know. Dammit Dang-It Marcus!!! And of course when Kade woke up he ran into the den to look for Marcus....ummm, Marcus was hanging from the curtain rod (apparently he must have had one heck of a time after checking in with the Big Guy in Red...because he was swingin' from the rafters curtain rod). Anyway, Kade also noticed that the Willow Tree figure was gone...and after me explaining that "Marcus must have knocked it over when he was leaving last night"...Kade went and scolded Marcus - told him to "be more careful." It was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen.
I told yall this elf was trouble...and we still have MANY more days of him...wonder what he will get into next...

3 comments:
Maybe Marcus will tell Santa Claus what he did and Santa will bring you a new figurine for Christmas *wink wink*
OHHH - OK - I get it now... I read this before I got to the story of naming "Marcus" & I was thinking - what is she talking about....
Cute that the kids think Marcus did it while he was leaving... the imagination of a child!
That is the funniest story ever!! Oh and I have to admit it but we are going to steal this idea!!! Can't wait to see what Marcus does tonight!
Post a Comment