...you can tell that your little boy has grown taller because he no longer has to rest his "boy parts" on the lip of the toilet while he is "going."
And PS...I know we just measured him the other day...and yes, I knew he had grown taller before this morning...but the fact that I consciously said to myself, "Wow, Kade IS taller because his weeny no longer has to touch the pot" was pretty humorous to me!!!

3 comments:
Hilarious! Sounds like something MY fam would say.
hahaha
Ha Ha! When you started the post talking about his boy parts and then the second paragraph began with, "I know we just measured him the other day" I got a little worried, A!
You crack me up!
LOL! Oh the joys of being a mother!! That's so funny and sooooo something I would say to myself too! I love you.
Post a Comment