Holy moly!!! I have been tagged by a blogging celeb and I almost peed my pants when I found out. I mean, Kadi at A Womb at the Inn(sane) get hundreds of hits...and she tagged lil ole me!?! I feel honored and privileged!!!
Anywho, she tagged me to tell 6 things that the blogging world might not know...so here goes:
1. I played rugby in college...yea, like the full on tackle-you-without-protection, rugby. Yes, it was all girls and yes, I was one of the smallest on the team, and yes, I was one of the only straight ones on the team...but it was hella fun...and kinda scary. Especially when we played the women's team from New Orleans...some of those women had shaved heads that were all tatted up...super scary!!! But they threw one huge party on Bourbon Street after the game!!!
2. I was also a powerlifter. Yep, none of that cheerleading stuff...it was rugby and weights for me.
3. I am a reality TV show addict...love them all!!!
4. When watching reality TV, I totally think that I could win all the shows. For instance, Caton and I sit around and come up with ways that we can cheat and win on the Biggest Loser...like gain tons of weight, then go on the show and totally get shredded and win (which would be totally easy because we already know how to do it!!!). Whatever, we are weird.
5. I sometimes let Kade eat fruit snacks and cheese as a meal because it is just easier to let him than listen to him whine and cry that he wants them....a push over, I know.
6. I am done with having a dog. I totally understand why parents say 'no' to children that want pets. Between caring for the kids and the husband and the house and oh, I dont know, myself...there's not much time for caring for a dog. Now we already gave away the Great Dane...anyone want a Spitz????
I am gonna tag Kate, Lettie, Bailey, Sherri, Shannon, Brooke, and Carrie...thanks for reading and commenting...tag, yall are it!!!

3 comments:
Thanks...I'll get right on that!
Oh wow! I've been tagged :) I'll get that posted this afternoon!
Wow! My first tag!
Fun!
Post a Comment