Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”
As a side note...this meaning doesnt really make any sense...but it is the exact wording that has been given over and over to many bloggers...so I guess we will just go with it. What is up with the line "and then the help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" WHAT???? What does that mean??? Oh well, I am still excited!!!
So thank you Sherri!!! Now I have to give it to 8 other bloggers...and I choose Heather, Stephanie, Bailey, Lettie, Shannon at It's Trickey, Hollie at All Things in Moddy and Diana. (I know its only 7...but deal, okay!!!)
4 comments:
aw, congrats!!!
I didn't get it either...I even went back through prior recipients to see if I could figure it out, but not so much! So I just chalked it up to 'maybe I'm just an idiot'! So glad to hear others don't get it either!
Oh wow, I don't get it either, but THANK YOU for the award! :) I'll post it today :)
you like me, you really like me. :) gracias mi amiga!
Post a Comment