So now, whenever referring to the action figures, we have to call them "Keith or Kade" which makes for some very interesting conversations....especially when Mommy forgets that there are 2 Kades in the house. This mornings convo went like this:
How sweet....oh to be 2 and only have to worry about where "Keith and Kade" are....and to be a Daddy and have your child name one of his action figures after you!!! Sweetness!!!Kade: Momma! Where's Kade?
Me: What? You're right here?
K: No, Kade!?!
M: You're right here honey.
K: No, Mommy!!! (no with a very disappointed tone) Where is little Kade??
M: Ohhh, you mean the little blue guy? He is wherever you left him.
K: Okay, I go find him.

2 comments:
Hey! Where's my countdown? How will I know when to come?
Haha, that is hilarious and true and sweet! And I totally laughed out loud at your You Know Your A Mommy When post!
Post a Comment