Friday, October 17, 2008

Caton's Goatee

So because of all the TV coverage of our football games (because MIZZOU rocks!!!), Caton has been getting some serious air-time (he stands by the head coach to make sure to get on TV...not really, but thats what we kid him about!!!). I get a few texts a weekend saying, "I just saw your husband on the sidelines!!" which are immediately followed by "What is up with his goatee?!?"
Yeah, all I have to say is, WHO FREAKIN KNOWS??? It has gotten to the point that I dont even ask anymore. Lets just take a look at the "growth" that is my husband's goatee...
...this is December of last year...trimmed and not too long...

...August of 2008...we begin to see daylight between the chin hairs and his chin...getting longer... ...September 2008...big and bushy...
...now it is getting so long that he has confessed that he shampoos and conditions it. I kid you not. He says that he wants it to be "soft and manageable"... I cant make this up people. So dont be alarmed if you see Caton on the sidelines of the game this weekend with his goatee looking full of volume with added shine...its just the conditioner talking.

PS...I love this man more than words!!! Voluminous goatee and all!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I'm guilty of one of those text messages or phone calls!! LOL! He looks crazy with that thing. I hope Weslie grabs it and pulls it so hard he decides to trim it. Work on that with Weslie will ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL That's hilarious!!

The Barnes Crew said...

Maybe he's planning on joining ZZ Top...they all have the ridiculously long beards and goatees!

The Stoner Family said...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I ate lunch with them. I noticed that it was getting long but I will say that it was nice (probably thanks to the conditioner!!) Josh washes his too!

Tina Mickelson said...

Next year he might be able to braid it ... or put it in those little banded deviders you see the bikers wear. Or not. LOL. I'm sure you won't mind the fuzz if he's conditioning too.

I'm a big fan of Mizzou. My mom was just there for a conference last week. We always love the goodies she brings back for us.