No worries most kids get braces these days any way! Precious pic.
So sweeet! I would kill to have those moments back...enjoy them:)
Ooooooooooooo..... her Aunt Amy is going to be upset about this!! I'm telling!!!!
When she's that cute - how do you NOT let her suck her thumb...that is precious!
My mom loved that I sucked my thumb...no worries about having to keep up with a pacifer. Precious picture!
She is so cute!! I love that pic!! I have to get braces too!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No worries most kids get braces these days any way! Precious pic.
So sweeet! I would kill to have those moments back...enjoy them:)
Ooooooooooooo..... her Aunt Amy is going to be upset about this!! I'm telling!!!!
When she's that cute - how do you NOT let her suck her thumb...that is precious!
My mom loved that I sucked my thumb...no worries about having to keep up with a pacifer. Precious picture!
She is so cute!! I love that pic!! I have to get braces too!!
Post a Comment