Caton has a Great Uncle named AC (I know...he has the coolest initials on the planet) that Caton and I converse with on a regular basis. He is one of the most wonderful men and has always made me feel just as much a "Caton" as if I had been born with that name. Well, he sent me a quick note after reading about Kade's nogin...and included these words:
For some reason this really stuck with me. So for all you Mommies of little men out there...this is for you!!! God bless you for shaping those little men to "grow up to be the real thing!!!""Boys will be boys, and God bless the Moms that let them be little
men, so they can grow up to be the real thing."
1 comment:
Just wanted to stop by and say THANKS for all of your sweet comments. As strange as it may be, it is comforting to hear from people who share a similar story and are doing ok. On another note, your children are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment