...well, she was technically in her bed from 8:30pm until 5:15am, but I dont really know how much sleeping was going on. She DID sleep from about 8:30pm until I heard her cry around midnight. But it wasnt the "get in her now, I am starving" cry...it was just the "I am by myself and want someone to come and get me" cry. So I left her (feeling like a terrible mother), and let her "cry it out."
I know for a fact that she was crying around 3am, then stopped and fell asleep. Then around 5:15am she cried the "I need to eat NOW" cry. So I went and got her and let her eat some breakfast. Then she fell back to sleep (in our bed) until about 8am.
So all in all, it was a "good" night...if you take out all the crying and the feeling like a bad mother thing. But I know it is all for the best...for Weslie to be able to self-sooth...and for Mommy to be able to get some sleep!!
Until tonight...

No comments:
Post a Comment