Monday, September 22, 2008

She fell...

...this morning...off the bed...onto the floor. Yes, she is fine. She laughed about it, once I picked her up and snuggled her for a bit.

But my question is...did she just fall, or did #1 have anything to do with it? Of course, he says, "Weth-a-lie fell, Momma....right here," as he pointed to the spot on the floor where I picked her up from.

I said, "But did you pull her off?"...he just stared at me with a doe-eyed expression. "Where did she hit?" I asked...meaning where on her body hit the floor first. "Right there, Momma," again, pointing to the floor.

Can I get a straight answer?!? Apparently not from the 2-year-old!!! But she is fine...and one tough cookie!!!

PS...to add, Kade bit Wes' foot this weekend...leaving teeth marks...and the chick didnt even cry a whimper...yeah, she's a tough kid alright...is gonna have to be growing up with Kade as her big brother!!!

No comments: