Over 8 months....that's how long I have gone without a night of uninterrupted sleep. OVER 8 MONTHS!!! It all began while I was nearing the end of pregnancy...that time where you are just to uncomfortable to sleep...no matter what position you are in. And has since continued. I have a girlfriend whose 5 month old has been sleeping through the night since he was like 6 weeks old or something. NOT fair!!! And there have even been nights where Caton took over, but either Weslie was crying uncontrollably, or it just wasnt working out....so she would get put right back in bed with me. (God bless him for trying!!!)
All I'm sayin' is that I cant wait to go out of town for a night (at the end of October)...maybe I will finally get some sleep!!! (But I wouldnt change it for the world...because it is all because of that beautiful baby girl!!! And I love her enough to be sleep deprived for another 8 months if that's how long it takes to get her to sleep through the night!!! It just means that Mommy will have to take more trips out of town to be able to get alittle sleep!!!)

1 comment:
I'm sorry!! :)
Post a Comment