Just a note to say that I am officially done with losing the "Weslie weight." That was the quickest 35lb. weight loss I've ever seen!!! Now if I can just get the extra 10lbs of the "Kade 50" that I put on, then I will be back to pre-preggo weight!!! I mean, I will never be friends with a bikini again or have my rock hard abs...but to think that it was all for those precious babies...yea, it was worth it!!!

5 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats A!!!
congrats!! that is awesome! good for you!!!
Congrats on the success. We got our Bumbo Tray from Babies R Us for around 12 dollars. It fits on the front and uses pressure to stay in place. Works great and sure beats picking the toy up every second.
Yeah!! That's great and I know how exciting that mild stone is!! I hope you have better luck than me sticking with what's working for you. I pretty much hit a road block at that mild stone and subcounisous "stoped" working as hard. But I'm back on a roll the past couple of weeks and hoping a new school year, new schedule, will get me back in the gym!
That's awesome, girl! I'm sure that feels great...
Also, love the signature...I tried to put one on my blog a while back and I couldn't figure it out!!!
Post a Comment