Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged - 6 Quirks

So Amy tagged me...thanks dearie...to post the "6 Most Interesting Quirks" about myself. So here goes:

1. I have a hard time talking to stupid people. I mean, I am not saying I am the smartest person in the world, or that my tank is fully on F in the common sense department. But when someone is just blatantly dumb, I cant handle. So if you're dumb, dont talk to me...it wont turn out nicely.

2. Feet freak me out. I have only had (I think) like 3 pedicures IN MY LIFE!!! And one of those pushed me into labor. There is something about other people touching my feet that sends shivers down my spine....gross...I think I just threw up alittle in my mouth just thinking about it!! And dont even get me started about other people's feet touching me. If Caton's feet touch me while we are laying in bed, I immediately move over so as to not accidentally touch them again. However, I dont mind Kade or Weslie's feet on me...must be something about them being my children..???

3. When I am home alone (with the kids), its dark, and it is time for bed, I check all the doors to make sure they are locked...but I do it from afar - for fear that if I go up to the door to check to see if it is locked, and it isnt, that someone will burst through the door and grab me. I know, its weird. AND if the door isnt locked, I get super anxiety about having to lock it before going to bed. So I try and have everything locked before the sun goes down.

4. I could watch reruns of reality TV over and over and over again. Caton HATES it when I watch the same things over and over.

5. On that note, when we go out to eat, I order the same thing everytime. I mean, depending upon the restaurant...if I find something I like at a certain establishment, I dont stray. Same thing, everytime. Caton says I should venture out...and sometimes I do...but then it always turns out to be not as good as what I would have ordered, and then I am upset for ordering something different and not getting a good meal.

6. I love the feeling of sleeping in newly washed sheets with shaved legs. I will purposely shave my legs on the days when we change the sheets, just to be able to lay in the bed and rub my legs back and forth between the sheets (it feels amazing...you should try it!!!). AND if we are staying in a hotel, I make them change the sheets everyday (none of this "saving water and detergent" stuff for me), just so I can have new sheets every night. (Did you know that Oprah has her housekeeper change the sheets every other day....wow, think of all THAT laundry!!!) anyways, I love it.

Okay, so I tag Kate E. (she has her site private), Sherri, Heather, Stephanie, and Christin. Yall can thank me later!!!

5 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

To the first quirk, I say: "OUCH"! You're tough...and I hope I never hang out with you on a "stupid" day. lol

The sheets and the shaved legs things...LMAO!!!

You did good, girl...interesting stuff, as requested!

The Barnes Crew said...

Gee thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you on the clean sheets/soft legs bit... I love that too!

Tony said...

I bet if I shaved my legs I'd appreciate my clean sheets more...

Unknown said...

Yeah thanks A!