Monday, August 11, 2008

Media/Fan Day

On Sunday was the annual Media/Fan Day for the football team. We met Caton on the field to take a family shot before he had to go and be in the entire football team shot. Then after we all got pics taken, we left and the madness began. Fans were able to bring one item for the players/coaches to sign and had to stand in lines formed around the field. Thank goodness we can just get our stuff signed anytime we want!!!

Kade on the way there...too cool for school...in his shades...
Mommy and Weslie under one of the tents (and Daddy in the background)...
Daddy and Weslie...and Mommy in Daddy's shades...
Family pic...
Kade with Chase...Chase loved that Kade had on his jersey...such a sweet boy!!!

4 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Looks like you had a great photographer for your family photo too!!! I especially love Kade's hand placement!

Such a beautiful family!

A said...

I know...right on my boob...such a man already!!!

Unknown said...

I don't like Chase's white sunglasses so I'm going to have to break up with him.

Brooke said...

I love your pics from fan day! Sherri was talking about her blog last night and I told her I had one so she had to add me. I love your blog as well! Linking me is totally fine :) I haven't seen y'all in forever :(