While Keith was working this weekend, the kids and I made some cookies. Kade decided that he wanted "payne" chocolate chip cookies and not oatmeal chocolate chip ones. So he helped stir up the eggs and butter, while Weslie sat and helped make a mess by unrolling the paper towels...

...then when they came out of the oven, Kade said, "Hot Mama, you no touch!!" Then after they cooled a bit, I let him have one and he said, "Mmmmm, good Mama...more please." As he dropped chocolate on the carpet. But in all seriousness, they are REALLY good!!! And I may or may not have had 3 (with milk) before going to bed last night....I'm just sayin'.
5 comments:
I've been craving chocolate chip cookies! Mmm! Thanks for the advice! I sent a very short email telling her that I was praying for God to give them both strength through this tough time. I hope I get an email back - we shall see.
they look good! Can we get some?!
LOL... may, or may not have? :) Too funny!
Oh ... and I love how Weslie is just chillin in her Bumbo up on the table!
Weslie in the Bumbo is too cute. I definitely need to register for one of those! Now I'm craving cookies! Thanks a lot A!! Love you!
Yummy!! That's Elizabeth's favorite "project". She's always asking to make caca cookies!
And there is nothing wrong with Mom enjoying the fruits of her labor!
Post a Comment