Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Swim Lessons - with Dad

So after spending Friday night and Sunday evening at the pool...and Keith making so much progress with Kade in the swimming/going-under-water department...we have decided to forgo the last week of swim lessons. I mean, Keith made more progress in about 2 1/2 hours than the lessons did all of last week. So, we are just going to let Keith handle the swimming and see how it all goes.
And on another note...when we went to the pool Friday night, Weslie and I decided to get in. She and I sat in the baby pool for a while, then went in the big pool. She did great. She let me hold her upper body while she laid back in the water (semi-floating)...it was really neat.
Here is a pic of her with Daddy in the baby pool. Notice her new swimsuit...this is from Brook and Jacob...thanks yall, she is the cutest baby at the pool...

Oh, and there was another poopy incident at the pool Friday night...but it wasnt either of my children....although, Kade and Wes were the only little kids in the big pool and I know there were some eyes cutting our way...but the swimmy diapers were clean...blame it on someone else, people!!!

1 comment:

KK said...

I love how you cut off Keith's face/head...no sense filling the screen with extra images. It WAS all about Weslie!