Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swim Lessons Day #3 and #4

Kade did really well at lessons yesterday...although Keith is beginning to think Kade has ADD (jokingly). He just gets really distracted and cant focus on what the instructor is telling him to do...I just think it is the fact that he is 2...and we are expecting alot out of him. I mean, a 50 minute long lesson would be hard for any 2 year old to focus through. So we are just proud that he is actually TRYING some of the stuff...it's a far cry from Day #1 when he wouldnt do anything!!!

Anyways, today was a GREAT day at swim lessons. Kade went off the diving board...granted, Lauren had to lower him in and another guard caught him...but still...it's improvement. AND he let Lauren hold him and he floated on his back!!! With part of the back of his head in the water!!!! I know!!!! We might have a little fishy on our hands by the end of next week!!!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy (metz) walker said...

I swear, after 50 minutes MY attention span would be hurting, so I feel ya, Kade!

I have to admit, I'm waiting for a story where he is floating on his back - with the assistance of the instructor - and has one of those poopy incidents! Now that would be classic!