Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baptism

So we had Weslie Baptized in Alabama at the church that I grew up in. This was so special for Keith and I to have one of our children Baptized in a parish the we so love (had we known what an amazing job Father does, we would have had Kade Baptized there, too!!!) Anyways, there were tons of people there to celebrate Weslie. Here are some of the pics...
...getting the water poured on her head...
...smiling after being Baptized...yea, she loves Jesus!!!...
...me, my sister, Amy (who is Weslie's godmother), and Wes...
...GK lovin' on her girl...
...family pic...
...a grandmother, her daughter, and her daughter's daughter...
...Kade gettin' in on the picture action (Keith got cut out because he wasnt looking the right way...sorry Daddy!!!)...
...now he got it...
...Keith's side of the family...there are four generations in this pic...pretty cool...
...Kade with me and his Aunt Kate (my best friend in the world...and Kade absolutely loves her!!!)
All in all it was a wonderful ceremony. And afterwards, we had a great party at the house, where everyone got ample "baby-holding" time in. We thank everyone for attending and miss all of you terribly!!!


1 comment:

Sarah Babin said...

Kate showed me the pics she took. Kade and Weslie are adorable. It was nice to see the "new" church. I've not seen it since I left Corpus. It was good to see Father Zoghby was still there, too. Is Fr. Boudreaux still there? He confirmed Jason and I when I was pg with Caroline!