Last night, we attended Antwan Floyd's wedding. (He is one of the other strength coaches that works with Keith.) They had a beautiful ceremony and a great party...equipped with a DJ and all. Kade had a great time dancing with all the little girls as he was the only little boy there.
Here is a video of the pics that we took. I just found out how to do this on my computer...so hopefully it will be an easy way to publish alot of pics at one time.
Plus, in the movie, you can see my new haircut. I got about 8 inches cut off...it feels (and looks) so much healthier and it will be much cooler for the summer.
2 comments:
I love that Kade is such a good dancer...like father, like son...but Pops would be very proud. The "dancing gene" is definitely passed on. And Keith Dancing with his little girl is precious. I love you all!
You need to teach me how to do this with the photos!
The photos are precious!
Post a Comment