Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bumbo

Bumbo...have yall seen these??? You can take a baby who cant sit up yet and they can sit up in these "chairs." They are really neat. Well, a girl at work is letting us borrow their "Bumbo" and I have tried it a few times with Weslie. She has really great head control, so I was confident that she could sit there. As I was unloading and reloading the dishwasher, I sat her in the Bumbo on the counter...and she LOVED it!!! She was cooing and smiling the entire time!!!
For now, when she sits in it, we are putting a blanket in there behind her because she isnt quite long enough (I know, our little 10th percentile child)...but just look at that smile...she loves to sit up and be in on the action.

5 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

She looks so cute in there!!! I wish they had these when mine were little!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen - and the Bumbo is pretty handy too! Can't wait until you get here! Please hurry!

Unknown said...

I love it!! Remind me to register for one when I get PG. Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Bring the Bumbo. Maybe I can sit in it too!! LOL! Love you!!!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

What a great idea! Weslie looks so cute...

amy (metz) walker said...

P.S. I just saw another Bumbo for the first time this weekend! Hadn't ever seen one before you posted and now I've noticed they're everywhere!