So Keith was catching up on the blog today...and was reading it on the laptop in the living room while Weslie and I sat close by. He got to the "Duck, Duck, Goose" blog...read it and posed a question.
K: Adriene, why are the ducks cannibals?
A: You know, cannibals eat their own...(said with a kind of "duh" tone)
K: Yea, so, why are the ducks cannibals?? You and Kade were feeding them goldfish...not ducks!!!
I immediately burst out laughing at myself...and my "newborn brain." (That sounds so much nicer than "blonde moment.")
But here is my question...why have none of you readers said anything about this??? I can take the criticism...you wont hurt my feelings!!! Or maybe Keith is the one having the "blonde moment" ....hmmmm... :-)
Also, how old does Weslie have to be before I cant call it a "newborn brain" anymore???
1 comment:
Well I wondered that myself, though my first thought was that you were carrying around a plastic bag with water and goldfish that maybe you got at Wal-Mart - you were being extra nice to those ducks - but I didn't know if ducks liked to eat real fish. Then I realised it was the cracker variety. Thought the whole canibal thing was weird, but you did tell us to talk among ourselves. I just hadn't gotten back to you on this topic!
Post a Comment