In true blogger form...I am starting him out early. Here is Kade's first blog...(he saw me blogging and wanted to type). And if anyone can decipher it...let me know!!!
[-k-,l0o9kjuy8devas3
LxdfsWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEKYTHJDGFPGGLBCX'O[Pr$^it7806u7ptyuio-)-udert4gfyko ijlpf'
;lr[dx?cCCCC;L/xci8p89rfe976h
3 comments:
It says, "Hey tay-tay or kay-kay or GK! I wuv you! I want to come and see you soon! I can't wait until we go to the beach. We're going to have fun!
Love ya,
Kade (and Wessee"
I'm SURE that's what it says!
GK
GK that could be what it says or it could say "I'm having a really great time with Wesee & Paul but I really miss, Don-Don, Baiee, & the Barnes'"! ;)
Ms. Kathy, the Barnes' miss you though!
Kathy and Sherri, I hate to break it to you but what it really says is "Dear Aunt Kate, I miss you so much that I can't stand it. Please come rescue me from these people who make me swim in a toilet!! I love you. - Kade"
Don't you people know how to read?!?!?
Post a Comment