Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cold Art

The other day, Kade sat down at his table and colored me a picture. He showed it to me, and I of course made a huge deal about how great it was and how beautiful it was, saying that I wanted to hang in on the fridge. So Kade said, "I do it." and took the picture and ran into the kitchen. Well I completely forgot about it all until I went to the fridge to begin to make lunch for us...this is what I found...


Evidently, Kade thought that me wanting to put the picture ON the fridge meant IN the fridge. Hey, you say toe-mate-o...I say toe-mat-o.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Kids are adorable! Jason said he ran in to Keith last night as he was leaving a restaurant - hopefully they get a chance to catch up!