Friday, April 25, 2008

Day at Home with the Two

Ever since having Weslie, Keith and I have tried to keep a "normal" schedule for Kade. That means that he goes to daycare everyday and we continue to try and get him in bed at a reasonable hour. Yesterday, though, it was a really yucky day, and I was super tired, so I let Kade stay home with Weslie and I for the day. He was GREAT!!! So helpful with Weslie and was just a pleasure to have at home with me.

At one point, I had stripped the guest bed to wash the sheets, and Kade took the pillows and made a bed of sorts in the floor. Then he wanted Weslie to lay down with him. So, naturally, I had to grab the camera....

Kade and his "Baby Wes-ee"
Here Kade found one of my headbands...this is how he wears them...like glasses!!!
Then he gave us some foreshadowing of what our baby girl might look like...silly boy!!!
Here, I checked on Weslie and noticed her little hands all curled up by her face...simply beautiful!!!
And here is one by herself on the bed of pillows that Kade made...
All in all, it was a great day. However, I did take Kade to daycare today...as the weekend is tomorrow and Momma didnt know if 4 days home with both of them in a row would push her over the insanity edge...!!!


No comments: