Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures from "Somewhere Not So Nice"

Last Friday, I scheduled to have Kade's Easter and 2 year old pictures taken at JC Penny. Now, I understand that this is not the highest quality of places to have pictures made (not an individual studio or anything), but for the price and amount of pictures that you get...it just cant be beat.

So we (Mom, me and Kade) venture out to our 11:oo am appointment. Well to make a long story short, we did not even get into the studio to take pictures until noon...then were told that it would be another 1/2 hour, at least, before they could get the pictures uploaded so that we could view them.

WHAT???!!! Why did they even make an appointment time, if it didnt really matter anyway? AND they called to confirm that appointment time not once, but twice. Glad we were there on time to wait around.

Kade actually did VERY well considering the circumstances. We were able to get some cute shots of him and a football for his 2 year old pics and of him and some Easter stuff for the Easter pics. I should get them back next week...so I will post some when I get them.

No comments: