Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Keith's Bday Dinner

After our long trip to KC and back, we decided to go ahead and go to dinner for Keith's birthday. And in true fashion, Keith chose to eat at Macaroni Grill (aside from a steak house...this is Keith's favorite place.) So we picked up Kade from daycare and went to Macaroni Grill to enjoy a delicious meal.

Kade was wonderful at dinner. He ended up eating just about the entire loaf of bread - and didnt want to share any with his Daddy!!! Here is a pic of the boys...Kade with bread in his mouth....
Kade was so polite to the server...saying "Thank You" whenever she would give him something.

On the way out of the restaurant, the hostess said, "I heard that this little boy is so polite! Saying thank you and all!!"

So Keith and I beamed with pride...finally our parenting/coaching of Kade's verbals are paying off!!!

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

That is awesome!!!! I wish more parents were teaching their children to be polite.... then I wouldn't have to pull the Punk Police card so often!!!