Tuesday, March 18, 2008

36 week check-up

Just got back from Dr. Burks office. Still no progression...he says I have a "strong cervix." Yea, maybe strong-willed...and not ready to dialate!!!! Anywho, Weslie is looking good...heart rate was 136 bpm...slower than it's ever been, but that just means she is getting bigger.

AND yet again, only a 1 pound weight gain this week!!!!

Now just come already, Weslie...momma is done, finished, finito, ready to burst...you get the picture!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hang in there mama!! The last month always feels like it drags but in reality you will blink and she'll be here!

The Barnes Crew said...

Weslie dear just wait until after Spring Break!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Will you email me your address?

Laurie said...

Thank you so much for the advice. We have a gate for our stairs and it makes her soooooooooooo angry. she is so strong willed and stubborn. I think we might try the gate and see what happens. I made up my mind after reading these comments that I am NOT going to get in bed with her anymore! It is a horrible habit. I wish you well with the delivery! VERy exciting! I saw that body exhibit in Chicago. I LOVED it! Come visit my blog again soon. Kelly has a great one doesn't she?