Here are two random pics of the room...just keep in mind that there is still ALOT to do...we just have the furniture in there pretty randomly...but you get the idea of the color.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Weslie's room color
As I said in the previous blog...we painted the guest bedroom this weeked. It is now officially becoming Weslie's room. The color is called, "Celery Stick" and turned out way prettier than I ever expected. Her bedding has a shade of this green in it, plus a deep pink and yellow. We are excited that it is all coming together...she will be here before we know it!!!
Here are two random pics of the room...just keep in mind that there is still ALOT to do...we just have the furniture in there pretty randomly...but you get the idea of the color.
And...here is a pic of the $22 bassinet that I found. I was perusing the baby aisle in Walmart one day and stumbled across this bassinet...AND it was only $22. So I of course bought it!!! It's on casters, has the shelf on the bottom and has the canopy!!! I think it was money well spent!!! And now we dont have to worry with bothering anyone about borrowing theirs!!!
Here are two random pics of the room...just keep in mind that there is still ALOT to do...we just have the furniture in there pretty randomly...but you get the idea of the color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that color - I actually painted my own room "Celery Stick" when I was a teenager! I got tired of the ugly yellow walls with the ducks border that I grew up with and my mom let me pick the new color and paint all by myself!
Post a Comment