Well this morning, I woke up to even more bruising. I mean, I have known for a long time that I bruise easily...but this is a bit much. See pic below of how my arm looks this morning....
Friday, February 1, 2008
Not Shooting Up - Promise!!!
As I was falling asleep last night, I happened to glance down at my arm where they took the 3 different blood draws. I was shocked to see a dark bruise in the crook of my arm (I could even see it in the dark). So Keith got up to turn the light on and sure enough, there were the beginnings of a bruise in the crease of my arm.
Well this morning, I woke up to even more bruising. I mean, I have known for a long time that I bruise easily...but this is a bit much. See pic below of how my arm looks this morning....
Thank goodness that it is winter and we all have on long-sleeves...otherwise, people would think that I am a crack addict and have been shooting up!!! Then I would have to explain that it was from a multiple blood draw...and not drugs!!! Anywhoo...no word as to the results of the test. Maybe no news is good news.
Well this morning, I woke up to even more bruising. I mean, I have known for a long time that I bruise easily...but this is a bit much. See pic below of how my arm looks this morning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh be honest, you know that this whole diabetes story you have concocted is just a cover up for your crack addiction! :)
I would agree that no news is good news!
suuuure...
Post a Comment