Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Hy-you"

On of Kade's newest words is, "hy-you"...which is actually hynie. I know, what a wonderful word to be teaching our two year old. But when he takes his clothes off to take a bath, I tend to sing, "I see your hynie, all white and shiny..." to which Kade hits his bottom and says, "Momma, hy-you" for me to sing it over and over again.

Well, now he has taken to telling other people about their hy-yous. This morning, Kade woke up just as I was getting dressed. To which he went and patted my behind and said, "Mommy, hy-you?" and I simply said, "Yes Kade, that's Mommy's hynie."

He has also tried to pull down Keith's shorts in the back to catch a glimpse of Daddy's hy-you.

Kade definitely keeps us on our toes...if your not careful, you could be showing off your hy-you to the entire world!!!

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

Does he say hy-you because he thinks you are saying "hi me" ??? How cute!