More pics and (hopefully) video to follow...as soon as I get the other camera's memory card downloaded....stay tuned.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Loot from Santa
Just some pics of Kade's Christmas Loot from Santa. As you can see, he totally racked up with supplies to "help" around the house. The kitchen set has TONS of food...that we have been "cooking" and "eating". He also got a vacuum (to which he turns on and leaves in the other room...I think he thinks the floor will vacuum itself!!!) AND Kade received a broom, dustpan and mop...now maybe mom and dad will be able to clean with their supplies while Kade helps with his. Also, the garbage truck in the front is light activated...and came with a flashlight. You shine it at the truck and the truck will follow you around the room....pretty cute!!! Top it off with some Elmo slippers, Elmo books and a Batman ball...and I think this kid was REALLY good this past year!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment