Friday, November 9, 2007

Misc Pics/Stories from AL

Here are just some random pics that I got off the camera after returning from Alabama....Enjoy.

After cleaning out some stuff from the garage, we found some of Amy's wigs that she had packed away from various costumes. We put one on Kade to see what he would have looked like as a brunette...

Aunt "Maimee" (as Kade calls her) and Kade doing Superman...
Kade and Aunt "Maimee"...this pic really doesnt show it, but Kade really took a liking to Amy. He would stand at the bottom of the stairs and look up them and yell, "MAIMEE!" while Amy was still sleeping...he though everyone should be up when he wakes up!!!

Here GK has put Kade to work vacuuming the den. AND we all know how much this child LOVES to clean!!!
...look at the concentration...making sure to vacuum up all the dirt!!!
I think those are all the pics from Alabama....but we will be retuning on Thursday of next week, so I am sure I will have more AL pics to post after our trip.

1 comment:

The Barnes Crew said...

So cute & it's nice to finally see what Amy looks like!