Keith and I had a doctor's appointment this morning. All is well. Baby #2 has a heartbeat that can be heard using a doppler now and was recorded at 150 beats per minute. Dr. Burks also measured my growing belly and that measured right on as well. Weight gain has been minimal - with only 3 pounds in the first 13 weeks!!!! (Yeah, maybe I can stay away from the 50 range that I put on with Kade!!!) Anywho, all is great. I am actually starting to feel better. Not soooo tired and not nearly as sick all the time. I actually didnt even have my daily meeting with the porcelain gods yesterday!!! But, it was just a trick, as this morning, I was right back to the daily ritual. But at least it is only in the morning, and not lasting all day (like it was!!)
We will go back in 4 weeks for another quick check up, then 4 weeks after that we will have to big sonogram to check for any deformities and to see what the gender is (I think it's another boy, but I could be wrong.) So stay tuned for more updates!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment