Monday, September 10, 2007

If It's All Quiet...There's Trouble Brewing

Last weekend I was in the kitchen unloading the dishes when I realized that Kade had been in the back of the house for quite a while, and there wasnt much sound coming from back there. When I went to investigate (thinking maybe he had fallen asleep)...this is what I found...


Kade had found some markers and was "coloring" all over the bedspread (and himself). Thank goodness they were washable and it all came out very easily.

Lesson to be learned: If you dont hear your kids doing something...then they are probably doing something they arent supposed to be doing!!!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I painted the entire back of my closet and then put my clothes back in place so it took years for my mom to find it. Of course, I was a little older than Kade and didn't really have an excuse. lol.