Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caton #2

So for those of you that dont know, Keith and I are expecting!!! We found out a couple of weeks ago and had our first doctor's appointment this morning. The doctor said everything is great and performed an ultrasound to try and see the baby's heartbeat. Unfortunately, we arent quite far enough along to see it beating, but we did get a shot of our newest family member.

So as I was laying there and Dr. Burks is performing the ultrasound he is showing us the baby and all. And Dr. Burks says, "Well, right now the baby is about 1/20 of an inch." As to which Keith responds (without missing a beat), "Is that big for its age?"

Dr. Burks, the nurse, and I all died laughing....leave it to Keith to think of the IMPORTANT questions!!! Gotta love it!!

But here is a pic that we came away with...the plus signs are actually creating a line that is over the baby (yes, the baby that is only 1/20 of an inch!!)

We will go back in 2 weeks and Dr. Burks will do another ultrasound to see the heartbeat.

Oh, and the due date is April 7....so who knows, if it comes early, we may have another March baby on our hands!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah!! How exciting. Congrats! Glad to hear about your "big" baby. Guys are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! I am happy for you (and super jealous!)

Diana