Wednesday, August 8, 2007

the Bee-atch at the Bookstore

Okay, so I went to Barnes and Noble the other evening to look for a book. And the section that I needed was on the end of a row, close to a wall, by a sofa chair (that you can, evidently, sit in anyway you want and read a book.) Anyways, I needed to get on the side of the chair so that I could bend down to look on the bottom shelf. However, as I am looking for the books I need, this HUGE girl (I am not exaggerating...she was HUGE!!!) was sprawled out on the chair with one of her legs flung over the side of the chair....right towards the shelf that I needed to get to. So as I inch over (thinking that any normal person would put their leg down)....SHE DOESNT MOVE A MUSCLE!!!! She just looks at me and continues to read her book. So I squirm and weave my way around her leg only to find all her trash on the floor that I had to kick around to be able to stand there!! Oh, did I mention that I was holding Kade during all this!!! I know!!! So I look for the book, and dont really find what I was looking for....so we decided to leave. However, the leg was still in the way and I just walked right through it....saying, "Excuse me!" really loudly.

First, I want to say that if you are going to a bookstore, you should have to BUY the book!!! If you want to sit around and read, GO TO THE LIBRARY!!!!

Second, if you see a lady with a baby trying to look for something....get your fat a$$ up and MOVE YOUR LEG!!!

HOW RUDE!!!

3 comments:

Scott & Amy said...

too funny !!!

kade is precious. about time for another one? :)

Unknown said...

I love you. This is so funny.

amy (metz) walker said...

Hilarious...I laughed out loud at my desk at work. Thanks a lot! ;-)