So after reading yesterday's blog about Kade "seeing ghosts", my Mom emailed and called to inform me that when I was little, I used to see "things." She said that one time I told her, "Mommy, I saw alittle girl in my room...but she was dead." And that was okay with me, not scared or anything, just as a matter of fact - "she was dead." CCCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!
(Mom also said that after that incident, they took me out of the daycare that I was in and put me somewhere else....)
Then she said that I would say things like, "Dad is calling," and then the phone would ring and it would be my Dad....I know, I know....my weirdness started at a young age...I REALLY cant help it :-)
So MAYBE Kade is just honing in on those skills and really IS seeing something in his room....If he could only say real words and tell us what it is.....!!!!
1 comment:
Whoa! Sounds like you had the gift of premonition to me... that is creepy, though, you weirdo. lol.
Post a Comment