On Saturday, someone (Kade) woke up and decided that NO ONE would get to sleep in...so we were all up and at 'em bright and early. We fixed breakfast and had a pretty lazy day. Keith set up the pool outside (he had dumped the water and cleaned it out) and cut the yard while Kade and I played inside.
Keith and Kade "fighting" over a pony tail holder...who do you think is going to win?
"Look Mommy, I won!!!" -Kade showing off his prize...and his teeth!!!
Then on Sunday, we all went outside and played in the pool. We were all in at first, then Mommy decided to take some pics (imagine that) and Keith and Kade just played and played.
"Mmmmm, pool water is delicious!!!"
"Daddy, there's no sleeping in the pool!!!" -Kade splashing Keith.
Okay, this is the meanest face I have ever seen Kade make....kinda scary!!! "Happy Father's Day, Daddy....now have a drink!!"
1 comment:
Love the last photo..."wake up daddy & play with me"!
Post a Comment